Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Creative" Free Online Storage

You have seen the advertisements for online storage sites for your files. They charge you either a monthly fee or some other way; well I can give you a idea that could be more useful for you and better yet it's free. The users who already use Google's Gmail service already now this trick and if not here you go.
First you sign up and create your email account then email yourself files from where ever you are. Google keeps the files on their servers and you can organize the data in folders. The amount of space in each email account as of this post is 7562 MB and growing every second. The only limit you may encounter is the file size limit per email which is 20mb per file which is still alot more than other email services. I use my Gmail account to store files and then when I'm at a remote location I always have access to them. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment